Terry Dwayne Ashford Son of Wilma, the Original InDaCarSeatDatGuy

Listen to: No Calf from No N8GGER Cows Ass that would have son of WiLMA DNA in it EVER 


No Calf from No N8GGER Cows Ass that would have son of WiLMA DNA in it EVER

Listen to the: No Calf from No N8GGER Cows Ass that would have son of WiLMA DNA in it EVER https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/tweetstationnews/episodes/No-Calf-from-No-N8GGER-Cows-Ass-that-would-have-son-of-WiLMA-DNA-in-it-EVER-e2jego2

Is by Terry Dwayne Ashford Reporting the N8GGERS that has followed in the night and led to a dark area to destroy one when it tried. Handled like a pro of the slit who may have thought she had a pussy like her own to play with found the little slit got a dick who would see her dumped into a ditch. 

Signed Terry Dwayne Ashford Son of Wilma BC-ID 26 71319. 

The black ass N8GGER whore for the Faggit would be dumped into a puddle of water to rott forever in a ditch. 

Sneak Sneak SNUCK little white aspiration of a black N8GGER girl whore - already - SNUCK. 

No Calf from No N8GGER Cows Ass that would have son of WiLMA DNA in it EVER




Go To


or

Click here for today's StreetNOW Streams 

LIVE Streaming at 230 PM EST Time zone on May 7, 2024 




Photos for today taken at 12:30 PM EST Time zone at the turkey thicket recreation center - 

There are the Turkey Thicket center we saw people following me where suspicious - the one person followed me inside the shower area was a younger than me guy - who pointed to the the person coming out of the swimming area- where I Terry Dwayne Ashford - did not even go.  I didn't swim today and I did not go out of the locker room door to the swimming area.  

The young man who followed me inside immediately popped up out of no where and was standing behind me at the counter before I saw anyone or anything - he signaled that the crimes would have tried to make a statement that I went into the swimming area upon entering and I did not. 

In addition - I did not use the family room today where I often showered free of peepers watching me. 

And in addition to that fact - I showed ar the first shower entering from the lobby area - and everything of mine stayed with me in that shower.  

After the young man signaled and had followed me inside the locker room and then immediately talked behind me - through the bathroom then through the locker room and through the showers - threw different rooms - that young man like 20 something man - went directly through all of that into the swimming pool area.  

After ten or so minutes had passed - two men came out of the swimming area - and jumped into showers 3 and 2 from entering the shower from the swimming pool area - which is the opposite side of the shower #1 where I took the shower.  

As a matter of fact - all three of us men were in the respective showers at the same time. All three were occupied - where I was in number one from entering through the lobby of the front doors. 

Upon leaving - I stood at the sink and did my hair - walked out and there stood an older woman tall and appearing to had been in a ploy to look younger - in a ploy I saw from the beginning. She looked broke down but was told she could play in the game of looking pretty - and it wasn't working for her as her life has been too rough on her body and on her current appearance.   She couldn't fake to be me being tall. 

Of the two men that came into the showers while I was there - one of them liked me - and I placed the distance between us and ran fast to the bathroom through the locker room where the other man was hoping to have facaded as me to have gotten the man - who liked me. 

The one who liked me - sort of signaled and left the ole broke down hoe in the locker room, saying man I will talk to you later as the one aashole literally was pushing himself on the one who may have even come to say hi to me. I said to myself bitches fuck each other  and don't bother me. 

The one better groomed one - came and said hi with his eyes to me as I was  standing in the mirror - he left and I felt his Peter was even on hard seeing me. 

I saw all of that!  Yeah he likes me alot.  Almost like he couldn't control himself. I was like "ok well you interesting too but I don't like  gray haired men with that shit all untamed. 
Photos of the day are below šŸ‘‡ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever? DatguyTV from the Beginning when I was Indacarsest Datguy that is now DatguyRadio and Datguy Ventures Terry Dwayne Ashford

Today with Terry Dwayne Ashford Reporting Magazine for StreetNOW News