Have You Ever? DatguyTV from the Beginning when I was Indacarsest Datguy that is now DatguyRadio and Datguy Ventures Terry Dwayne Ashford



Is It A Trick or Is It A Treat?  Then Whodunnit like who Done All that and how Long have they been doing allllllll every bit of That - which Terry Dwayne Ashford Reporting created "Dat" from their crazy little "That" and now they wannabe "Dat"Guy Too!  LoL - Bitches Yet that are 
Crazy yet? Click HERE 




There is No Way You Could See It!  When us victims are saying even screaming "BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY EYES" and there you are thinking"We Are The Crazy Ones!    I knew with DatguyTV that it was going to have to be Y'all that needed this TV brought to you by the same Indacarsest Datguy to handle these HOEs. 

That is what I knew, from being journalistically trained on college. 

And that is when DatguyTV was born.  No other way could the regular person see what they were doing. 


The Beginning - Whodunnit NOW? When I saw then - that I was going to have to create television for the World to have seen them coming in the night - alllll night long every night surrounding them in my car that they stole - 

See how they took my picture off DatguyRadio Streaming not knowing that even back then - Datguyradio was linked to DatguyTV mapped to even datgeetv who is me Then and ME - now!  

See Dumbass's the ones pushed back and wide open when that twerk is done. 

tumblr.com/datguyradio?so…

datguyventures.blogspot.com/2024/05/have-y…

Or 
x.com/datguytvf96101…



DatguyTV DatguyRadio Streaming LIVE with Terry Dwayne Ashford Son of Wilma BC-ID 26 71319 - at DatguyTV.DatgeeTV.Com or Datguyradio.DatgeeTV.Com Terry Dwayne Ashford Son of Wilma (They Watched Me "Be" as in Exist as Son Of Wilma, then Told Mom they were going to Kill Her to Take ME from her! I didn't believe such was even possible then woke up someone had killed my mother and I was being surrounded by police in the night - that created StreetNOW News reporting by Terry Dwayne Ashford. That is How It Happened. 


So Were they gonna kill me?  Like when you heard mom asking the same thing- and what did they DO?  Where is she then? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terry Dwayne Ashford Son of Wilma, the Original InDaCarSeatDatGuy

Today with Terry Dwayne Ashford Reporting Magazine for StreetNOW News